The Organisational Unit for Agreements with public and private entities is responsible for concluding and managing framework contracts with local authorities, regional bodies, institutions, and with public and private entities for communication plans and other initiatives:
- negotiating, finalising and managing framework contracts and agreements (both active and passive in nature) with local authorities, regional bodies, institutions (also including the Prime Minister’s Office) and not-for-profit entities (public and private).
- Developing communication plans for the local area, with control over potential opportunities, also through identification of new partners.
- Interfacing with RAI divisions and/or RAI Group companies for determining, sharing and creating communication plans and other initiatives.
- Monitoring and controlling the performance of the agreements.
- Managing the sales network in the local area.
- Developing and managing the product placement projects with the parties of reference.
Agreements to protect linguistic minorities and for the offer of television and multimedia abroad
- Negotiating, finalising and managing framework contracts and agreements (both active and passive in nature) with regional bodies (for example: regions, provinces, etc.) and with the Prime Minister’s Office) meant to protect linguistic minorities and the television and multimedia offering abroad, as well as any other obligations deriving from the RAI/State service contract.
Access to Italian and European Funding
- Performing scouting activities and coordinating RAI and Rai Com’s participation in tenders for access to Italian and international funding.
- Coordinating the projects assigned.
- Developing business agreements in Italy and abroad for the activities of the Rai Symphony Orchestra, including management of the ticket service.