The Organisational Unit for Agreements with public and private entities is responsible for concluding and managing framework contracts with the Local Public Administration, Territorial Entities, and Institutions and with Public and Private Entities for making communication plans and other initiatives.
Agreements with the Local Public Administration, Territorial Entities, Institutions and with Public and Private Entities.
- Negotiating, finalising and managing framework contracts and agreements (both active and passive in nature) with Local and Territorial Entities and with Institutions (also including the Prime Minister’s Office) and not-for-profit Entities (public and private).
- Developing communication plans for the local area, with control over potential opportunities, also through identification of new partners.
- Interfacing with RAI divisions and/or RAI Group companies for determining, sharing and creating communication plans and other initiatives.
- Monitoring and controlling the performance of the agreements.
- Managing the sales network in the local area.
- Developing and managing the product placement projects with the parties of reference.